Risk Manager Property and Casualty
Company: Bass Pro Shops
Posted on: June 24, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY: The Risk Manager Property and Casualty, will
assist the Director of Risk Management in the insurance policy
renewal application, marketing, and placement process for property,
casualty, workers' compensation and other special risks. They will
have direct responsibility for insurance budget allocation process,
property engineering, property SOV and valuation processes, claims
analysis, workers compensation regulatory filings and compliance,
management of Surety program, auto fleet schedule, and COI
issuance. This role involves initiative and a proactive approach to
developing a systematic process to identify, analyze and treat
exposures to risk.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Insurance policy renewal process - 35%
- Property engineering, SOV, and valuations process - 25%
- Claims analytics - 15%
- Auto fleet management 10%
- Surety program management 5%
- Other administrative (filings, COI's, budget allocation, etc.)
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNEDEXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree in Finance,
Marketing, Economics, Risk Management or other Finance related
- Preferred Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Risk
- Certificate(s) or License(s) considered but not required: ARM,
- Experience: 3+ years of experience in Risk Management,
Insurance Claims, Insurance Advising/BrokingKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Bachelor's degree in risk management, insurance or finance, a
related field or equivalent experience.
- Three years or more of relevant experience in insurance,
workers' compensation or risk management.
- ARM, CPCU, CRIS designations a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of issues related to risk management
including knowledge of insurance coverages and policies, property,
worker's compensation, and general liability.
- Superior skills in time management, Microsoft Office
applications, problem solving, attention to detail, maintaining
strict confidentiality and ability to develop and maintain
cooperative working relationship with others is required.
- Ability and willingness to work independently, meet deadlines,
multi-task and take on new challenges is preferred
- Mostly sedentary work in an office environment.
- Travel less than 10%Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro Shops, Springfield , Risk Manager Property and Casualty, Executive , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!