Regional Manager, Technical Sales (REMOTE - West Coast Region)
Company: F. B. Foster
Posted on: June 24, 2022
L.B. Foster and our subsidiaries provide products and services
for the rail industry, and solutions to support critical
infrastructure projects. Our innovative engineering and product
development solutions inspire the safety, reliability, and
performance of our customer's challenging requirements. The Company
maintains locations inNorth America,Europe,andAsia.
We have a long history of providing a safe workplace for our
employees, striving to be good stewards of the environment, and
establishing strong and respectful relationships with our customers
and communities. These values have stood the test of time and have
contributed to the rich history of our company for more than a
The Regional Manager Technical Sales is responsible for direct
account management to customers in the Western region of the North
American Rail Transit market (U.S. and Canada) for all products in
the LB Foster Rail Business portfolio. This includes growing LB
Foster's market share in the region and identifying key business
development activities, all in accordance sales goals and strategic
objectives set for by Rail Business management.
* Ability to work as a solutions provider to LB Foster's customers.
Which includes specifying LB Foster's products into design build
projects/transit agency specifications and delivering highly
competent technical presentations on all LB Foster's product
* Interacting with all levels of customer organizations to ensure
LB Foster has the most competitive and advantageous opportunities
to conduct business. This includes identifying key contacts within
customer organizations to gain understanding of products,
applications, and operations for each customer.
* Drive the bidding process to agencies either directly or through
contractors and work with the Project Managers and Regional Sales
Offices to ensure technical understanding and competitive
* Collaborate with Project Managers on post-award work to ensure
timely submittals, troubleshoot field issues, and work with
contractors/agencies to facilitate product delivery/project
* Collaborate with Product Group Managers to ensure LB Foster is
aware of new product/services and market/customer trends.
* Ensure the use of all LB Foster policies and procedures in all
aspects of the sales process.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, & LICENSE REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, or related field
* 5 to 7 years of sales experience required.
* Railroad industry experience preferred.
* Experience dealing with government agencies and contracts
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Ability to achieve 80-90% technical aptitude in all LB Foster
Rail product lines.
* Attendance at trade shows and industry events, as required.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Proven ability to work independently and set priorities to meet
requirements for multiple, concurrent projects
* Ability to travel up to 50%
* Customer Focus
* Peer Relationships
* Integrity & Trust
* Priority Setting
In return, we offer an opportunity to build a solid career with
competitive compensation and a very attractive benefits package,
including health care coverage on the first of the month after hire
and a market-leading 401(k) program.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for
this position, please apply online at www.lbfosterjobs.com
Keywords: F. B. Foster, Springfield , Regional Manager, Technical Sales (REMOTE - West Coast Region), Executive , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!