Project Management Lead
Company: Precise Systems Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Precise Systems is a professional services company currently
working for the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, and U.S. Air Force.
Our core competencies include systems engineering, program and
project management, logistics, information technology and cyber
security, and software development services. We were founded in
1990 and since our establishment we have been providing cutting
edge solutions and support to our warfighters. We understand and
provide expert consultation on network and weapons systems
acquisition programs, maintenance/modernization programs, and
sustainment programs. Precise is currently looking for a Project
Management Lead in support of NSWC Crane Division.--This position
is contingent on contract award.-- Responsibilities include but not
limited to ---
- Implement CET projects per the schedule provided by the CET
- Follow documented Change management policy and procedures.
- Track and assist in each phase of assigned projects, including
planning, execution, monitoring, and closing. Review status of
projects, track schedules and prepare status reports.
- Provide regular (daily, weekly, or monthly) briefs based on
project stage and status of project status, progression, and
implementation issues and resolutions to ensure that ITD is fully
abreast of current project executions.
- Analyze project issues and develop recommendations to meet
productivity, quality, and satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop means for monitoring project progress, risk analysis,
impacts and problem solving.
- Assist in developing schedules to meet project requirements,
monitor, and report performance against plans to ensure that
schedule objectives are met.
- Track and monitor the overall outcome of the projects and
- Assist the ITD Management, IT Chief Strategist, Enterprise
Architects, and Common Engineering Toolset Program Manager with
defining project scopes and objectives by analysis and
- Provide project management capabilities to improve
functionality, meet compliance requirements, or implement new
capabilities on IT projects.
- Monitor development of Work Breakdown Structure, project
schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status
- Support the implementation of projects and ensure that the
coordination of deliverables is synchronized as necessary to
achieve project system or service release to the Government
- Close out project documentation, including project paperwork,
upon Government acceptance of the system or service.
- Provide project management for system engineering projects that
incorporate total system development, requirements management,
technical planning, technical risk management, technical controls,
and monitoring and providing technical reviews.
- Create implementation plans and system or service acceptance
tests based on the project design packages. Required
- Must hold Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Five (5) years of professional experience in establishing,
implementing, and tracking project plans.
- At least two (2) years of professional experience in
establishing, implementing, and tracking project plans for the
migration of IT Systems to a Cloud environment. Must be able to
obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance. Precise Systems,
Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status. Precise Systems, Inc.
participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Precise Systems Inc., Springfield , Project Management Lead, Executive , Crane, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!