Company: Foster Adopt Connect, Inc.
Posted on: September 2, 2020
PROGRAM DIRECTOR- SOUTHWEST MISSOURI BRANCH OFFICE: SPRINGFIELD
Job Category: Administrative Reports to: Executive Director,
Springfield branch office Job Status: Full-time Job Summary: The
Program Director is responsible for managing a comprehensive array
of programs at FosterAdopt Connect, Southwest office. S/he will be
responsible for all activities pertaining to licensure, quality
assurance for programs s/he oversees including data management and
achievement of desired performance program outcomes.
Responsibilities: Primary responsibilities include but are not
limited to: Administrative Leadership and Management
- Ensure that all program activities operate consistently and
ethically within the mission and values of FosterAdopt
- Provide regular supervision and feedback to all assigned
program staff. Mentor and equip staff with the skills necessary to
effectively perform job functions as independently as
- Oversees daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary
from interactions and feedback from the agency's HR and PQI
- Promote regular and ongoing opportunities for all staff to give
feedback on program operations.
- Ensure procedures are in place to track and report program
outcomes and quality assurance.
- Complete agency reports and statistics as needed or
- Participate as an active team member with all agency
departments (i.e. attend meetings as assigned, ensure availability
of residents for scheduled on and off campus appointments, etc.) so
the agency's efforts to assist clients and maintain
licensing/contract/COA standards are coordinated for maximum
- Responsible for building strong relationships with community
stakeholders to increase program referrals as assigned. Distribute
program brochures, schedule informational meetings, speak at
community presentations, booth exhibits, etc.).
- Attend and participate in all community-based meetings
pertaining to programs, services, and/or child welfare needs.
Attend programmatic meetings (i.e. court hearings, FST, etc.) as
requested or needed by staff supervised.
- Develop and implement new programs as assigned.
- Maintain frequent and open communication with direct supervisor
regarding program and employee updates.
- Develop and maintain collegiate relationships with all branch
office management colleagues. Outcome Planning/PQI
- Participate in the evaluation and implementation of service
improvement as identified by FosterAdopt Connect's internal PQI
- Implement and lead a continuous quality improvement process
throughout the program and service areas in his/her purview,
focusing on systems/process improvement and personnel growth.
- Participate in quarterly client audit reviews; make
updates/changes as identified through the PQI process. Strategic
Planning and Program Management
- Participate in short- and long-term strategic and operational
planning, evaluation and positioning within FosterAdopt Connect.
- Manage assigned budgets, ensuring programs operate within
confines of outlined set budgets. Qualifications
- Master's Degree (or Bachelor's Degree plus 2-4 years of
experience working in non-profit social service agencies) in social
work, psychology, public administration, or a related human
services field with at least 1-3 years of experience working in a
public or private foster care setting providing leadership while
supervising direct staff operating multiple human service programs
across a broad geography.
- Experience creating and driving the analytic framework for
planning and managing organizational change in a fast growing
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities, proposing
new ways of creating efficiencies, and guiding investment in people
- Core understanding of program development, implementation and
- Strategic thinker.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills.
- Core understanding of governmental and private streams of
funding for social service programs is preferred.
- Experience with broader community policy development and
implementation/systemic advocacy is a plus.
- Solid commitment to the principles of support and advocacy for
foster and adoptive families.
- The ability to collaborate and advocate for positive outcomes,
using excellent interpersonal skills in multi-disciplinary,
diverse, and dynamic professional teams.
- Strong verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to
write clearly and persuasively.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and
interpersonal skills. Must have ability to quickly establish
rapport and build trust.
- Flexible and a self-starter; able to multi-task while also
being highly detail-oriented while meeting all deadlines.
- Work as a necessary part of a team effort with colleagues of
- Model ethical and professional behavior at all times.
- Participate in ongoing meetings/professional memberships and
trainings as required by the Executive Director/COO.
- Experience working with marginalized communities with a nuanced
understanding of systemic oppressions.
- Flexibility and adaptability, able to shift styles to fit the
needs of a wide range of cultures, people, and organizations.
Compensation and Benefits
- Full-time, exempt position
- Health, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and
life coverage options provided
- We pay 100% of long-term disability and life insurance premiums
and 50% of health insurance costs. Additionally, we offer a match
for a 403(b) retirement plan. We also provide access to dental
insurance and short-term disability for purchase. FosterAdopt
Connect does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, gender identity, gender expression, age, national
origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation,
or military status, in any of its programs or services. These
activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of
staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of
services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming
environment for all members of our staff, volunteers,
subcontractors, vendors, and members.
Keywords: Foster Adopt Connect, Inc., Springfield , Program Director-SWMO, Executive , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!