Full Stack Engineer 4
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Business Unit: Job Title: Software Engineering 4 ? Full Stack
- Hands-on experience in Designing & Developing enterprise
applications from scratch, with contributions from different
- Hands on experience in Development of Web Applications work)
Backend (Java APIs built as Microservices or NodeJS based)
- Exposure to development, enhancement & support of highly
responsive, reliable and secure Web Applications
- Experience in creating, troubleshooting and fixing
Infrastructure, associated DevOps processes for deploying Frontend
+ Backend Applications
- Experience with Web Servers/Proxies (NGINX, Apache) ,
Continuous integration and delivery, Jenkins, Ansible and other
CDCI technologies Education Qualification & Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or IT or
equivalent technical discipline)
- Minimum 8 Years of experience in an IT or product development
or telecom or equivalent work environment.Summary: Full Stack
Development Lead-responsible for Design and development of
fullstack applications that meet Business / Stakeholder Objectives.
Most of these applications are technology driven & focused on
Operational Efficiency / Strategic Initiatives. Hence, need the
Lead to create High level Design, Plan & implement it with help
from across teams specializing in specific areas/components. Helps
to ensure a balance between tactical and strategic technology
solutions. Considers business problems end-to-end: including
people, process, and technology, both within and outside the
enterprise, as part of any design solution. Mentors, reviews codes
and verifies that the object oriented design best practices and
that coding and architectural guidelines are adhered to. Identifies
and drives issues through closure. Integrates knowledge of business
and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex
and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares
expertise.The successful candidate will be responsible for quality
software development following agile principles and help install
and operate systems in a continuous delivery model. The selected
person should be a team worker who has experience working along
with a geographically distributed team. Strong analytical,
programing and troubleshooting skills to understand, analyze
business requirements and build quality deliverables or operate and
sustain complex systems.Core Responsibilities:
- Lead architecture and development efforts of Business
Applications (Web Applications primarily for Enterprise consumers)
interfacing with our BSS deployed in On-Prem / Cloud Foundry / AWS
ecosystem and using a diverse data tier (mix of RDBMS & NoSQL DBs)
in an agile environment
- Ensures programs are envisioned, designed, developed, and
implemented across the enterprise to meet business needs.
Interfaces with development team and other technical/functional
architects to ensure that most efficient solutions are designed to
meet business needs.
- Ensures solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable,
and delivered on schedule.
- Tracks and documents requirements for enterprise development
projects and enhancements.
- Monitors current and future trends, technology and information
that will positively affect organizational projects; applies and
integrates emerging technological trends to new and existing
- Plans and designs new or upgraded systems. Interacts with
departments to implement improvements in process.
- Develops solution architecture (both tactical and strategic) to
fully manage/support enterprise needs, services, systems and
- Mentors team members in relevant technologies and
- Practice test-driven development in an Agile/Scrum
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be flexible
to accommodate business priority based need to work nights and
weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and expertise:
- Hands-on experience with the Technology stack mentioned
- Experience with defining, developing and enhancing Frontend
(Web) Solutions as well as the corresponding APIs to deliver a
great customer experience.
- Work very cohesively with UI developers, Backend (API & Data
Layer) Engineers/Leads, QA teams & L2/DevOps groups to accomplish
complex functionalities needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Comcast NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity, Veterans, Disabled
and LGBT employer.
Keywords: Comcast, Springfield , Full Stack Engineer 4, Engineering , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!