Company: Digital Monitoring Products, Inc.
Posted on: September 17, 2023
The Hardware Engineer designs electronic products following
specified design, operational and cost constraints.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Microprocessor, digital, analog design and troubleshooting
- Power Supply design experience desired
- TCP/IP, Ethernet and data networks experience desired
- Telecommunication/telephony experience desired
1. Designs and draws schematics using a CAD system.2. Selects
parts/compiles parts list for product design and ECO release.3.
Debugs prototypes using oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and other
test equipment.4. Designs For Manufacturing, (DFM) to meet
requirements for on site electronic manufacturing facility.5.
Continuously consolidates designs to minimize scope of
manufacturing inventory requirement.6. Learns and maintains
existing hardware products, offer design improvement for function
and cost reduction.7. Certifies completed designs for compliance
submittals, UL, FCC, etc.
Apply your talent. Make a difference. Enjoy the rewards. Apply
online at .
Keywords: Digital Monitoring Products, Inc., Springfield , Hardware Engineer, Engineering , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!