HVAC Truck Based Mechanic (Journeyman) - Union
Company: Johnson Controls
Posted on: January 26, 2023
***** Sign on Bonus Available *****
What you will do
Do you have HVAC Chiller experience? We are looking for skilled
Journeyman who has worked in heavy commercial markets to join our
team to work the most advanced heavy commercial and industrial
Journeyman must be skilled craftsmen in their trade, practical
working experience in the HVAC plumbing, pipefitting and/or
mechanical equipment service industry. You may be required to pass
a satisfactory examination as to your special skills.
How you will do it
- HVAC systems maintenance.
- Perform maintenance, repair, and replacement services on
commercial heating and cooling systems.
- We provide factory certification through our Service Technical
Academy (STA) with milestone recognition and monetary rewards and
advancement, increased incentive opportunity for executed
pull-through work, top of the line technology, equipment, and
uniforms and a #1 focus on employee safety.
- We will equip you with tools and a vehicle to perform your job
at the highest standard.
- Requires Mechanical Journeyman status.
- Three years of experience of commercial, industrial HVAC,
mechanical, and/or chiller troubleshooting experience
- Valid driver's license, appropriate licenses to work with
refrigerants, boiler, and steam operational & service
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to be on call nights and weekends for one week per
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 30-Hour OSHA Certification.
- EPA Universal Refrigerant Certification.
- 10+ years of commercial, industrial HVAC, mechanical, and/or
chiller troubleshooting experience.
**This is a Bargaining Unit Position.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any
other characteristic protected by law. To view more information
about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a
candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a
disability and you require an accommodation during the application
process, please visit here.
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Springfield , HVAC Truck Based Mechanic (Journeyman) - Union, Engineering , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!