Fashion Graphic Design Intern
Company: Romeo Hunte New York
Posted on: June 24, 2022
ROMEO HUNTE looking for Graphic Designer Intern! We are
searching for bright and hard working individuals. The ideal
candidate is detail oriented, tech-savvy, computer genius, and will
take ownership of small tasks and big projects with the same
Graphic Designer Intern will be a member of our team and help move
the company forward by creating marketing materials, compile and
edit press clips, coordinate with a network of photographers,
stylists and the rest of the team to create imagery and
All applicants must have examples of their work readily available
and be active on social media.
- Proficiency in photoshop and illustrator
- Ability to edit in Lightroom
- Ability to use a DSLR
- Basic HTML Skills/ Adobe Illustrator
- High-End and Minimalist Aesthetic
- Clear and professional, written, verbal and interpersonal
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Cell Phone, and Laptop
- Available 3 days per week
Keywords: Romeo Hunte New York, Springfield , Fashion Graphic Design Intern, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!