Company: Bass Pro Shops
Posted on: June 24, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:The Senior Photographer will join a talented,
experienced and functionally diverse team that delivers a digital
strategy in support of Bass Pro and its subsidiaries. This person
will work with and lead a small, dedicated team in an agency
environment, an expanded matrixed team, and Bass Pro counterparts
to prioritize, deliver and evolve a growing and varied portfolio of
digital imagery. The Senior Photographer is responsible for the
creation and quality oversight of enterprise-wide digital assets
within the enterprises' photography studio. This position will
continuously and strategically assess and improve the photography
platform and ensure that it continues to provide value.ESSENTIAL
- Lead a team in the daily imagery of eCommerce and Catalog
- Manage the creation, maintenance, and execution of photography
requests via internal ticketing system
- Determine brand and quality standards for photography by
collaborating on style guides with the Senior Stylist; updating as
- Ensure all photography is compliant with style guides to build
and maintain brand consistency across aspects of brand
- Attend and drive pre-production of all shoots from a
- Supports continuous improvement of Photo studio workflow to
maximize capacity, operational efficiencies, and ensure process
compliance by providing insight and recommendations to management
for developing and implementing process and procedural
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures and
supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and
integrity by incorporating these into the development and
implementation of business plans; demonstrating and assisting
others with how to apply these in executing business processes and
- Manage and grow in house team of a studio photographers and
- Stay current on emerging trends in the DAM space
- Monitor and troubleshoot workflows
- Run standard reports and summarize trends for asset usage,
adoption, and deliveryEXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from
accredited institution OR equivalent combination of education and
experience.Experience/Preferred Knowledge/Skills & Abilities:
- 10+ years in the photography industry.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts or equivalent academic training or proven
track record in the fields of media and/or photography.
- Able to manage people and direct photographers.
- Ability to multi-task and not act quickly when needed.
- Knowledge of all types and can shoot almost any camera.
- Editorial Skills, and an eye for good photography.
- Proven coordination & organizational skills and problem-solving
- Communicative, flexible and open minded.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented attitude.
- Broad knowledge of MS Office tools & photography file
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Bridge.
- Real time knowledge of photography technology, trends,
equipment, etc.TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: N/ABass Pro Shops is an equal
opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without
regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic
information or any other basis protected by applicable federal,
state or local law.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro Shops, Springfield , Sr Photographer, Advertising , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!