Company: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Posted on: May 4, 2021
O'Reilly Auto Parts is seeking creative individuals with a
passion for all things marketing and advertising to join our
internship program. As a Marketing Intern, you will get the
opportunity to work with some of the most talented and fun
individuals in the industry while gaining experience with a Fortune
500 company! Areas of focus will include Marketing Operations,
Design, and Digital Marketing. Essential Job
- Assist Marketing Operations team with various print, retail and
professional marketing projects.
- Assist Events/Sports Marketing team with various sponsorship
and events projects.
- Assist with special department projects as necessary at the
direction of SVP, VP and Directors of Marketing.
- Actively participate in phone coverage for the department,
re-directing calls and respond to queries as needed.
- Help maintain and update departmental databases of various
- Assist in the preparation of creative briefs for digital
- Assist in scheduling (internal stake holders and external
talent) for DIY video shoots.
- Create digital ad traffic instructions and coordinate with all
- Monthly research projects on competitive analysis and landing
- Assist with creating trackable links, digital ad reporting and
- Update all online local search channels across the Internet
with exact locations/hours of existing and new stores Google, Bing,
- Coordinate with Real Estate to ensure all locations/hours are
up-to-date and accurate (existing, new and relocated stores).
- Claim and optimize all locations on all pertinent local search
and review outlets Foursquare, Yelp, etc.
- Assist with distribution of assets for digitization and
distribution of the current ad for the online space.
- Support Email Marketing Specialist with ongoing email/text
initiatives, enhancements and reporting.
- Create additional online assets as needed. Skills and
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Ability to
quickly learn new software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proactive, self-starter who is comfortable in a TEAM-oriented
work environment. Desired:
- Pursuing or having attained a bachelors degree with a focus in
Digital Marketing, Audio/Visual, Marketing Analytics, or
- Experience working with Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Experience working with a retail loyalty
program. BenefitsAll full time team members are eligible for a
benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security
to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and
benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average
hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits
info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your
Keywords: O'Reilly Auto Parts, Springfield , Marketing Intern, Advertising , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!