Posted on: January 15, 2022
This position will provide administrative/front desk support for
our customer in the Western District of Missouri.
- Completes all aspects of travel in accordance with Federal
Travel Regulations and DOJ travel policies, including travel
arrangements; preparing cost comparisons; submitting
authorizations; completing vouchers; and submitting local mileage
- Performs general clerical support functions including
photocopying, scanning, delivering items, filing, and assembling
notebooks with tabs.
- Sorts incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail including
packing boxes for shipment.
- Perform simple typing assignments using word processing
- Assists with closed case filing; inventory; restocking supply
areas; and escorting vendors.
- Performs routine receptionist functions such as answering
telephones, greeting visitors, and maintaining sign-in logs and
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Bachelor's degree from accredited
- At least one (1) year of experience in an administrative
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset.
Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits
along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure
that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested
in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun
and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for
diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not
discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other
legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vet
Keywords: Strativia, Springfield , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!