Company: University Plaza Hotel & Conf Center Springfield
Posted on: May 27, 2023
The primary purpose of the Accounting Associate is to provide accounting support to the hotel by ensuring the daily accounting functions are completed accurately in accordance with finance policies and procedures.
Report to Accounting Area Control
$20.90 - $24.66
The Accounting Associate will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Ensure the income audit, billing/collections, accounts payable, and daily cash deposits are completed;
- Handle confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity;
- Perform daily accounting and clerical functions to support hotel staff;
- Provide exceptional service to guests and Associates by promptly r esearch ing , track ing , and resolv ing accounting issues in a friendly manner ;
- Ensure timely and accurate credit card and cash deposits ;
- Monitor and report on cashier over/short procedures ;
- Assist corporate accounting staff with month end tasks and/ or research as requested ;
- Ensure the hotel ' s g uest s , c ity, and a dvance d eposit ledgers are in balance with the general ledger daily ;
- U tilize E xcel, W orkbooks, and A ccess to submit reports to corporate office as requested; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Keywords: University Plaza Hotel & Conf Center Springfield, Springfield , Accounting Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Springfield, Missouri
here to apply!