Company: Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO
Posted on: May 22, 2023
2715 N. Glenstone - Springfield, Missouri 65803
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and tomorrow.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $3200/year (we succeed together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this year
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2023) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 17 years in a row (that's a record!)
BASIC FUNCTION & JOB DUTIES:
Performs all front desk related functions including but not limited to checking guests in/out, promoting sales related programs, maintaining guest records, cash handling, etc. Responsible for auditing the previous day's receipts to verify and balance entries, runs reports and verifies accuracy of information. May also assist with set up of breakfast. May include food preparation, set up, service and/or cleaning. Only team member on property for the majority of the work shift and must be willing to and have the ability to work alone. Responsible for guest safety and security during overnight hours.
Ensures an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, efficient, friendly service to all guests and potential guests in a professional manner. Responds promptly and efficiently to inquiries, requests and complaints with a +1 Service Attitude. Contributes to maintaining a positive work environment at all times for our diverse team and guests.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY :
Requires ability to take written and verbal direction and speak English clearly and read English. Requires ability to relate to the public in a warm, friendly manner in providing a hospitable environment. Requires ability to give attention to detail and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently.
Requires thorough knowledge of Drury Hotels' policies and procedures, for guest services. Requires ability to handle money, make change and utilize office machines in the normal day-to-day activities. Maintains the front desk lobby area in a clean and organized manner. Complies with hotel's safety and security rules and instructions in performing work efficiently while protecting self, team members, guests and the hotel. Must be willing to and have the ability to work alone as scheduled. At some locations, may be the only team member on property during work shift.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.
Keywords: Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO, Springfield , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Springfield, Missouri
here to apply!