Senior Financial Accounting Leader
Company: Jack Henry
Posted on: May 24, 2020
Jack Henry and Associates is looking to hire a Senior Financial
Accounting Leader that will be part of the Divisional Financial
Accounting Planning & Analysis team. Our department is responsible
for financial analyses, forecasting, budgeting, and strategic
planning with operational teams across the organization. You will
serve as a liaison with other departments to provide support
services on financial matters, accounting policy, or other business
initiatives and provide support to finance management and other
internal customers, including ad-hoc financial analysis and special
projects. It is the goal of our team to provide our internal
customers with quality financial data in a timely manner. We strive
to be a strategic business partner with Operations providing world
class financial support.
This role will have a high level of involvement and communication
with Operations, Finance, Accounting and other leaders. Excellent
communication and inter-personal skills, high level analysis, and
strong Excel skills are needed to be successful. This position will
be mentoring less experienced team members and will act as a team
lead. We are looking for a self-driven leader with a high level of
financial analysis experience. If you are ready for a challenging,
rewarding opportunity to work with a very bright group of people,
this is the opportunity for you.
This position can be worked out of the following Jack Henry office
locations: Monett, MO / Springfield, MO (Montclair) / Allen, TX and
or Lenexa, KS.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the
combination of any of the following categories: Financial Analysis,
Forecasting, Budgeting, Accounting, Senior Financial Analyst /
- Must be able to travel up to 25% to attend meetings, training,
conference, and/or visits to other Jack Henry office locations.
- Financial planning experience in an IT industry.
- Experience with capital expenditures.
- Assist with 5-year strategic financial planning.
- Develop and support Fixed Asset planning and analyses.
- Performs highly complex financial analyses on cash flow,
operating results, and business plans to determine rates of return,
capital/cash flow requirements, etc.
- Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for
financial planning and control.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for
financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements
and operating forecasts.
- Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of
return, depreciation, working capital requirements, investment
opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental
- Evaluates and analyzes capital expenditures, depreciation,
proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans,
operating records, financial statements, etc.
- Documents revenues and expected expenditures and prepares
summary statements and documents.
- Acts as consultant to management on financial policies,
procedures, and applications.
- Prepares special studies, analyses, and recommendations for
budgets, business forecasts, financial plans, governmental
requirements, and statistical reports.
- May assist less experienced peers. May act as a team
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates
must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time
of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities
are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Jack Henry, Springfield , Senior Financial Accounting Leader, Accounting, Auditing , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!