Senior Financial Accounting Leader
Company: Jack Henry and Associates
Posted on: February 13, 2020
Job Description Jack Henry & Associates, a leading provider of
technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for
the financial services industry; is hiring a Sr Financial
Accounting Leader, Advisor to join the Internal Reporting &
Planning team. This position requires strong written, verbal and
interpersonal skills, to work with multiple managers at all levels
within the company. Team members are able to multi-task and
independently prioritize, ensuring all of their internal customers
are given the best support possible. They have excellent excel
skills and learn systems easily. While each team member is
self-sufficient, they help one another and work as a team whenever
appropriate. Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career
progression not only within Internal Reporting and Planning team
but across the organization as well. This position could grow into
a specialized reporting role, a management role within Finance or
an analytical role in Operations. This position will be filled to
work out of any of the following Jack Henry office locations:
Springfield, MO (Montclair) / Allen, TX and or Lenexa, KS. MINIMUM
- Bachelors degree.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in finance and or
accounting and must financial or business analysis experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% to attend meetings, training
and or a professional conference.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- CPA certification.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Performs highly complex financial analyses on cash flow,
operating results, and business plans to determine rates of return,
capital/cash flow requirements, etc.
- Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for
financial planning and control.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for
financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements
and operating forecasts.
- Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of
return, depreciation, working capital requirements, investment
opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental
- Evaluates and analyzes capital expenditures, depreciation,
proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans,
operating records, financial statements, etc.
- Documents revenues and expected expenditures and prepares
summary statements and documents.
- Acts as consultant to management on financial policies,
procedures, and applications.
- Prepares special studies, analyses, and recommendations for
budgets, business forecasts, financial plans, governmental
requirements, and statistical reports.
- May assist less experienced peers. May act as a team
leader.Equal Employment Opportunity Applicants for U.S. based
positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized
to work in the United States. Verification of employment
eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship
is not available for this position.Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is
an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and
maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.Females, minorities, veterans, and
individuals with disabilities are encouraged to
Keywords: Jack Henry and Associates, Springfield , Senior Financial Accounting Leader, Accounting, Auditing , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!